Otolaryngologist – Albuquerque / Rio Rancho, NM
Location: Albuquerque & Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Experience: Board Certified or Board Elegible
Education: MD or DO from accredited program
Compensation: Very competitive base salary with potential to earn extensive productivity incentives resulting in extremely high income.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Works in concert with the Advance Practice Clinician (APC) in managing patient-centered care for patients, including initial evaluations (H&P), post-operative care, documentation, order acquisition, patient education, and communication.
- Performs both in-office and OR surgical cases for most ENT conditions.
- Available by phone to the APC, supervisors, and local physicians.
- Interfaces with area healthcare providers and allied health groups.
- Interprets diagnostic tests including lab and radiographic studies for deviations from normal.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including endoscopy, Epley maneuver, cerumen removal, biopsy, infection management, etc.
- Develops and implements patient management plans.
- Completes timely documentation of patient encounters and billing paperwork.
- Demonstrates a patient-centered care philosophy through professional, compassionate, service-oriented care.
- Participates as a team player and edifies support staff.
- Assists in development, implementation, and revision of policies affecting medical practice and quality of care.
- Participates in the development and growth of the regional practice, including the use of telemedicine.
- Travel to outlying clinics may be required.
- Performs other functions as required.
About New Mexico
New Mexico gives physicians a high quality of life with our beautiful national parks, diverse culture and delicious food.
Known for its beautiful sunsets and night skies, visitors come from around the world to admire New Mexico’s brilliant landscapes and warm weather.
New Mexico’s almost 2 million residents are among the United States’ most diverse populations, with an ethnic make-up of approximately 45 percent non-Hispanic, 42 percent Hispanic and almost 10 percent Native American. New Mexico real estate prices have traditionally been some of the lowest in the nation. The Albuquerque – Santa Fe metro area includes six major communities, making it the center of the state’s commercial and governmental activities.
The overall cost of living in Albuquerque is 18% below the national average, with a median home price of $170,800 in the Albuquerque metro areas. New Mexico’s residential and commercial property taxes are among the lowest in the United States, with tax rates depending on the property type and location. Medicare reimbursement is generous in NM, which makes for competitive incomes.
Please send resume to:
Cliff Park, CEO
You may also contact Cliff Park with questions at 801.372.6043.