Sinus & Nasal Conditions
If you suffer from chronic sinus infections and/or often feel congested, you sound like a lot of our patients. We are here to help. We are experts at sinus care and can get you on the path to relief.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Nasal Obstructions
- Deviated Septum
Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis)
If you have sinus disease, the chances are pretty likely that you have underlying allergies. Don’t despair. Relief is near! We offer full-service allergy treatment, including a complete evaluation, testing, allergy counseling and allergy drops or shots (immunotherapy).
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Nasal Congestion
- Allergic Sinusitis
It is estimated that more than 18 million Americans have obstructive sleep apnea and more than 90% of them do not even know that they have it. If not treated, sleep apnea can contribute to other serious health issues such as hypertension (high blood pressure), obesity, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
Chronic ear infections can be common, and painful, for children & adults. We treat ear conditions and hearing issues, including:
- Eustachian Tube (Ear Tube) Dysfunction
- Otitis Externa (Swimmer’s Ear)
- Otitis Media
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Nerve Hearing Loss
- Cerumen Impaction (Ear Wax)
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Our ear, nose and throat specialists treat many throat issues, including tonsillitis, inflammation of the adenoids, hoarseness, pediatric frenulectomy, and others.
- Acid Reflux
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Adenoid Hypertrophy
- Throat Hoarseness
- Tongue-Tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Lip Tie
Carve a Sculpted Body through the Art of Weight Loss Injections. Semaglutide helps with:
- Brain: Helps regulate appetite and cravings
- Stomach: Delays gastric emptying
- Pancreas: It works by helping the pancreas to release the right amount of insulin when blood sugar levels are high.
- Insulin helps move sugar from the blood into other body tissues where it is used for energy.
- Liver: Reduces production of glucose which lowers blood sugar levels.
- B-12: Helps stimulate and increase your metabolism