Otolaryngologist – San Antonio, Texas
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Experience: Board Certified or Board Eligible
Education: MD or DO from accredited program
Compensation: Very competitive base salary with potential to earn extensive productivity incentives resulting in extremely high income.
Graduation from an accredited medical school as an MD or DO and possesses a current medical license. Eligible for licensing in the state of Texas. Board Eligible or Board Certified..
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Works in concert with the Advance Practice Clinician (APC) in managing patient-centered care for patients, including initial evaluations (H&P), post-operative care, documentation, order acquisition, patient education, and communication.
- Performs both in-office and OR surgical cases for most ENT conditions.
- Available by phone to the APC, supervisors, and local physicians.
- Interfaces with area healthcare providers and allied health groups.
- Interprets diagnostic tests including lab and radiographic studies for deviations from normal.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including endoscopy, Epley maneuver, cerumen removal, biopsy, infection management, etc.
- Develops and implements patient management plans.
- Completes timely documentation of patient encounters and billing paperwork.
- Demonstrates a patient-centered care philosophy through professional, compassionate, service-oriented care.
- Participates as a team player and edifies support staff.
- Assists in development, implementation, and revision of policies affecting medical practice and quality of care.
- Participates in the development and growth of the regional practice, including the use of telemedicine.
- Travel to outlying clinics may be required.
- Performs other functions as required.
As the 7th most populous city in the nation, San Antonio’s rich heritage has been well established over 300 years. San Antonio continues to offer a small town feel with the amenities of a big city. We provide a diverse community of healthcare and medical services, forming a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. With a financially strong infrastructure, the city remains a top destination for both new and experienced physicians. Texas boasts no state income tax and the greater San Antonio area has multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education. The area remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas.
Popular family friendly activities include – Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk & Schlitterbahn. Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country. The area also offers more than 50 major events & festivals throughout the year. Professional sports include: 5-time world champion San Antonio Spurs, SA Rampage hockey, Missions baseball, and SA FC soccer. Also enjoy our annual San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.
Please send resume to:
Cliff Park, CEO
You may also contact Cliff Park with questions at 801.372.6043